In all our camps laundry is done daily, you can expect clean, ironed clothes daily.
- Medical prescriptions
- Camera or video-camera
- Well-worn flat-sole hunting shoes
- Wool Socks
- Warm jacket and sweater
- One or two outfits after safari
- Long pants at least two
- Short pants in summer months
- Short sleeved shirts
- Long sleeved shirts
- Firearm and Ammunition
- Vanity essentials
Clients always ask for guiding when it gets to tipping. Tips are by no means obligatory and are the discretion of the hunter. This is just a guide because we get this question often. Every client have his own professional hunter, tracker, skinner, Chef and +/- 4 camp staff.
- PH Between US$50 – US$ 200 per person per day
- Tracker (driver), Skinner and Cook – Between US$ 20 – US$ 50 per person per day
- Camp staff – US$ 5 – US$15 per person per day.